Palacina is centrally located in the leafy State House area of Nairobi.
We are in quiet suburb at the State House valley with very close proximity to down town Nairobi and also close to international standard hospitals, schools and shopping malls. Palacina is also a stone’s throw away from the new Nairobi road by-pass that easily links us to the areas of Karen & Westlands and to Nairobi’s 02 major airports.
Area Wine & Dine within 5-10 minutes of Palacina
- Ginza Japanese Restaurant.
- Fogo Gaucho Brazilian Churrascaria.
- Osteria del Chianti Italian Restaurant.
- Casablanca(Trendy bar & Mediterranean lounge).
- Cedars Lebanese Restaurant.
- Sierra Restaurant (Micro-Brewery & Gastro Brasserie ).
- Habesha Ethiopian Restaurant.
- For your coffee fix; The Java Coffee House; Art Caffe & Alexandre Chocolatier are all located at the Yaya Centre Mall.
Area shopping malls
YAYA centre, located just 5 minutes drive from Palacina, is a modern shopping mall with quality shopping & dining venues.
Prestige Plaza, located 8 minutes drive from Palacina on Ngong Road. Prestige houses a Nakumatt Mega store, one of the largest supermarket chains in East Africa. A 3D cinema complex is on site.
The Junction mall, One of the largest in east Africa; Junction is located 15 minutes drive from Palacina along Ngong road is a large open plan shopping complex containing many bespoke stores, a Nakumatt supermarket & a 3D cinema complex.
One of Nairobi’s best known Visual Arts Centres (www.kuonatrust.org) is located on Likoni Lane which is 05 minutes walking distance from Palacina.